– The tactile sense appears in people the very first, in relation to other basic types of feelings, and fades last.
– Massage helps in almost all cases when medications help, and in many more cases when medications do not help.
– One hour of massage is equivalent to 7-8 hours of sleep in terms of the power of the restorative effect on the human body.
– Most often, massage therapists are asked to relieve pain (50%), perform a relaxing massage (27%), eliminate joint stiffness and spasm (13%), and relieve stress (10%).
– In 62% of cases, massage therapists are referred to on the recommendation of a friend or family member to whom this massage therapist conducted massage courses. So, the best advertisement for a massage therapist is his quality of work.
– Women most often turn to massage therapists for help.